Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Update Jan 4 2011

Things are coming along very nicely. I have made it through a complete round of P90X and met with sucess.

Starting out at 245lbs I am now currently 189lbs. 56 pounds lighter and feeling GREAT.

this ski season has been fantastic being in shape for a change. has made a world of difference.

Round two of P90X is now under way.

Ans the bikes for my ride? One is currently in the build process and the other is on a ups truck.

I hate to say it but I am more excited to get on my bike and ride right now than I am to get back up to the ski hill. but I am being careful to not put the bike trailer in front of the bike if you know what I mean. Good timing and careful dedicated preparation are the things that must happen in order for my plans to meet with success.

have a great day,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment